To create the reset key for the license counter of the tcACCESS host installation the valid tcACCESS host customer name is required. If you need to know where to find this name, see below or refer directly to the support of B.O.S. Software Service und Vertrieb GmbH.
Retrieving the customer name from the host license
CICS (z/OS or VSE):
- Use the entry 'CUSTNM=' of the generation job 'TCALICGEN'
- Use the entry 'CUSTOMER NAME' then perform the 'TCAS LIC' online request
Monitor system (z/OS only):
- Use the entry 'CUSTNM=' of the generation job 'TCAVTGEN'
- Log in to tcACCESS as administrator. On the appearing sign on panel use the entry 'Licensee'
tcACCESS PC client:
- Use the menu item 'Help-About tcACCESS' and display the page 'host license'.
- On this page use the entry 'customer'.
- Please be sure having a session to the host first.